Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Takes KO Streak To Four: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Takes KO Streak To Four: Weekend Afterthoughts

Was getting knocked out the best thing that ever happened to Kenshiro Teraji? The results suggest it might have been. Monday in Japan, the lineal junior flyweight king made it four straight since a stunning stoppage loss to Masamichi
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't forget -- as good as Nakatani is -- Cortes also hurt him bad -- had him going on his bicycle...
    Jeff durable Jeff durable likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
      Don't forget -- as good as Nakatani is -- Cortes also hurt him bad -- had him going on his bicycle...
      I don't remember Nakatani being hurt, nevermind hurt bad. What round?

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post

Maybe you watched the fight with your eyes closed.
        trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

Maybe you watched the fight with your eyes closed.
          To be fair, your mom gives phenomenal head, so I was a little distracted.

Comment

Maybe Rd 6? That I think was the only one that could be reasonably given to Cortes, and he took one punch and circled out then clinched. That was the closest he came to being in any trouble. Otherwise Nakatani won something like 14-15 of 12 rounds. Some of these guys are just irrational bigots. It's hard to think that anyone, even Estrada, would reasonably be a favorite against Junto.

Comment

cortes got dominated every round.

should have been a KO win if cortes hadnt of spit out the mouthpiece.

Comment

To be fair, your mom gives phenomenal head, so I was a little distracted.
                How original

Comment

Working...
                X