Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cornflake LaManna: I Want That Rematch With Lara, I Felt Like That Knockout Was a Fluke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cornflake LaManna: I Want That Rematch With Lara, I Felt Like That Knockout Was a Fluke

Former world title challenger Thomas "Cornflake" LaManna is gearing up for a comeback journey as he sets his sights on another world title opportunity and seeks to avenge a devastating KO loss against Erislandy Lara from their May 1, 2021 world title bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolute delusional.

Comment

This bum is delusional.

Comment

Between the “if the money is right” and the “I want another shot even though I was thoroughly sorted” comments coming from many boxers these days, I find there are less and less likeable characters in the sport now
        wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

When all else fails, just claim mental health problems. Nobody will even question it

Comment

Cornflake the NSB GOAT. Have some respect people.

Comment

I respect the hustle but nobody believes you.

Comment

Props to the guy for coming back and putting some wins together but it wasnt a fluke KO Lara hurt him like 10 seconds before the KO and from the opening bell really he couldn't miss with the left hand. There's just levels in the sport

Comment

You're a BUM and your rating is a sad joke....

Comment

On second look Cornflake is correct here. Fluke indeed. For one, the ref didn't even give him a chance to beat the count, he immediately hovered over him and pinned him down as Cornflake was trying to get up. Secondly the sun was beaming in his eyes when Lara landed the shot while Lara's vision was clear since the sun was behind him.

Give the man his rematch. Preferably in a normally lit indoor arena.

Comment

Working...
                    X