Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Believes Daniel Jacobs and Jermall Charlo Should Get It On Next, No Tune Ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Believes Daniel Jacobs and Jermall Charlo Should Get It On Next, No Tune Ups

It was one of the more indelible memories in recent boxing memory. Although it took place years ago, fans can still remember how it all played out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not? Make It Happen! MAN UP!

Comment

Neither guy feels relevant right now so why not ig. Mall is still a belt holder but doesn't feel relevant being out 2yrs now & Danny for sure isn't relevant with his last notable W being 5yrs ago.

Comment

Nobody cares to see Daniel jacobs fight anyone dude lost to rosado and was given a gift and recently lost to Ryder why would he get a shot at the MW belt? His most impressive win is a split decision vs dervychenko who just lost to bum mungia. I’m so confused as to why anyone would want to see this fight lmao

Comment

Danny retired long time ago when he got married.

Comment

Makes sense at 168 if Charlo drops the belt and moves up. If he continues at 160 he has to fight Adames, no excuses.

Comment

I’d watch it. It’s even fight on paper, crossroads fight for both guys, good style matchup.

Comment

Daniel has no motivation anymore and is financially stable so this won’t go well.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  Nobody cares to see Daniel jacobs fight anyone dude lost to rosado and was given a gift and recently lost to Ryder why would he get a shot at the MW belt? His most impressive win is a split decision vs dervychenko who just lost to bum mungia. I’m so confused as to why anyone would want to see this fight lmao
                  Idk that ppl wanna see it. I think its just that both aren't relevant in 2023/2024 & got name value so why not fight each other. Its an okay main card fight for some PPV or something.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Danny retired long time ago when he got married.
                    He has probably realised he can squeeze a bit more money out the game for family security
                    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X