Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: I'm Not in Boxing To Fight Guys That Want To Roll Over, I Want To Test Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: I'm Not in Boxing To Fight Guys That Want To Roll Over, I Want To Test Myself

Jack Catterall has his eyes fixed solely on Jorge Linares ahead on the pair's super lightweight clash in Liverpool on October 21st. Catterall (27-1, 13 KO's) jumped at the chance to take on the former multi-weight world champion and will be aiming to produce the type of performance that will make his own world title claims impossible to ignore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And yet you're fighting a shot to bits 38 year old Linares, comimg off 3 straight losses
    BritJimbo BritJimbo Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

I don’t go to work to get money

yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        And yet you're fighting a shot to bits 38 year old Linares, comimg off 3 straight losses
        Jack is beginning to remind me of Dave Tiberi, a middleweight who got the short end of a decision against James Toney in 92 and spent the remainder of his career bitching about it.

Comment

Catterall can beat anyone not named Teo in the division.

But, he will remembered as gatekeeper who got robbed against Taylor sadly. He gotta fight Teo asap.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

Jack is beginning to remind me of Dave Tiberi, a middleweight who got the short end of a decision against James Toney in 92 and spent the remainder of his career bitching about it.
            Tiberi never fought again I believe.

Comment

Linares is a shocking opponent for Catterall. Awful matchmaking tbh. Jorge is absolutely washed.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Tiberi never fought again I believe.
                I did know that, but in my post it made me look like I didnt.

I was going to say that I always wondered what happened to Dave Tiberi, but that would be a lie.

Comment

Working...
                X