Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Halts Hekkie Budler In Ninth Round, Retains Unified Junior Flyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Halts Hekkie Budler In Ninth Round, Retains Unified Junior Flyweight Crown

Kenshiro Teraji once again lived up to his 'Amazing Boy' moniker. The two-time and reigning lineal/WBA/WBC junior flyweight champion earned his fourth consecutive knockout, this one in a ninth-round stoppage of former two-division titlist Hekkie Budler. A barrage of punches left Budler defenseless along the ropes, as referee Lupe Garcia stopped the contest at 2:19 of round nine Monday at Ariake Arena in Tokyo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

main card starting now Olascuaga V Magramo
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Lfg!!!!!!!
      mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

nice to see Olascuaga being brought back after giving a good account of himself V Kenshiro...not sure about his moniker of 'princesa' though

Comment

Anthony O is always gonna be fun to watch cuz he throws with bad intentions as a lil guy, but if he wants to get further than he's at in the game he needs to work on avoiding more shots.

Comment

Not sure whether Olascuaga is off or Magramo is better than expected..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Not sure whether Olascuaga is off or Magramo is better than expected..
              This is the 2nd best guy Anthony has fought & he lost to Kenshiro. So this is him still in the deep end of the pool in fight 7. Anthony pretty much fights like this with a lot of offensive & walking through shots. Its fun but not great for a long career. I think he's done better in last 2rds.

Comment

Anthony with a quick KO & its over lol. Damn!!!

Comment

Woah. what the hell. Olascuaga hurt to the body (has lost every rnd) then suddenly lands a huge shot...reff waves it off at the bell? yeh not sure about that stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Woah. what the hell. Olascuaga hurt to the body (has lost every rnd) then suddenly lands a huge shot...reff waves it off at the bell? yeh not sure about that stoppage.
                    I think dude was hurt still. Def quick on the stoppage tho, but when a guy don't complain that always says a lot to me.

I think Anthony was doing more damage when he landed through the whole fight, but Mag was busier with volume & winning the rds.

Comment

Working...
                    X