Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Budler Vows To Beat Teraji, Then WBO Titlist 'Bomba' Gonzalez To Make History For South Africa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Budler Vows To Beat Teraji, Then WBO Titlist 'Bomba' Gonzalez To Make History For South Africa

Hekkie Budler understands the uphill climb he faces in his latest title challenge. The welcomed risk comes with the potential reward of being one more win away from history. Kenshiro Teraji (21-1, 13KOs) is an overwhelming favorite to defend his lineal, WBC and WBA junior flyweight titles versus Budler (35-4, 11KOs). An upset will leave the visiting South African as a three-time titlist spanning two weight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Budler is a veteran of these lower weights and has sprung a upset before over a Japanese fighter in Japan for a couple belts but I think Teraji probably stops him probably late between 9-11
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      Budler is a veteran of these lower weights and has sprung a upset before over a Japanese fighter in Japan for a couple belts but I think Teraji probably stops him probably late between 9-11
      Nice prediction! Nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Nice prediction! Nailed it.
        Yeah I just thought buddler is tough but eventually he'd get broken down and stopped and that's what happen haha

Comment

Working...
        X