Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: William Zepeda Beats Down, Stops Mercito Gesta in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: William Zepeda Beats Down, Stops Mercito Gesta in Six Rounds

Zepeda, Gesta Fight Photos Gallery - Undefeated knockout artist William "El Camaron" Zepeda (29-0, 25 KOs) added another stoppage to his record and retained his WBA Continental Americas Lightweight Title in a blowout of Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta (34-4-3, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

He did what he was supposed to do with a shop worn fighter, Gervonta a whole different level but he appears to be strong and in shape, just get hit to much for my likeing.

Comment

No need to explain. Zapeda is not a big ****er and he's not a great boxer. He throws blizzards of leather at ancient monuments.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        He did what he was supposed to do with a shop worn fighter, Gervonta a whole different level but he appears to be strong and in shape, just get hit to much for my likeing.
        yes i see your point, problems is most fans want to see work in the ring, nobody pays or wants to see very little action or a lazy boxer just threw a few punches & RUN just like he did against Pitbull

Comment

Working...
        X