Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas: I Came To Let Everybody Know at 154 That I'm Coming For Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas: I Came To Let Everybody Know at 154 That I'm Coming For Everything

At the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas, Puerto Rican junior middleweight phenom Xander Zayas (17-0, 10 KOs) scored a fifth-round TKO victory against hard-hitting Mexican Roberto Valenzuela Jr. (21-5, 20 KOs) in tonight's co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was about time Too, Zayas hadn't had a devastating knockout since 2021, when he knocked out Demarcus Layton in the first round.

Comment

I liked what I saw but I need to see it more consistently. Usually his power doesn’t carry with him to the later rounds.

Comment

Good showing for Xander ! A little head movement wouldn't hurt , but when you dominate it's easy to overlook. Stay on those fundamentals. Right now I would favor Xander over most of the top 10 at 154. He just turned 21 , the sky is the limit as long as he keeps working hard and keeps learning and refining his game.

Comment

Working...
        X