Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teraji, Budler Under Junior Flyweight Limit For Unified WBC/WBA Title Fight In Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teraji, Budler Under Junior Flyweight Limit For Unified WBC/WBA Title Fight In Tokyo

Kenshiro Teraji was once again well under the junior flyweight limit for his latest title defense. The reigning lineal and unified WBC/WBA champion clocked in at a cut-up 107.1 pounds (officially announced at 48.6 kilograms) in the presence of the Japanese Boxing Commission during Sunday's weigh-in ceremony. Former two-division
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-17-2023, 12:53 PM.

How do we get to see this in the UK?

Comment

I could incline press them
      MikeyG MikeyG likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        How do we get to see this in the UK?
        as of last Monday there was no confirmed broadcaster for the UK although it's on ESPN+ if you have access to that
        Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

as of last Monday there was no confirmed broadcaster for the UK although it's on ESPN+ if you have access to that
          No chance of watching it in the pub then. I was gonna get him to open up early.

Comment

We got a rbr for this card somewhere???

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

No chance of watching it in the pub then. I was gonna get him to open up early.
              I watched the inoue fulton fight in the pub but teraji is still not a big enough name. It seems

Comment

Working...
              X