Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro On Pound-For-Pound: I Think Inoue Is Number One, I Want To Be As Strong But Have A Long Way To Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro On Pound-For-Pound: I Think Inoue Is Number One, I Want To Be As Strong But Have A Long Way To Go

Kenshiro Teraji doesn't have to look very far to find the motivation to advance his own career. The lineal and unified WBC/WBA junior flyweight champion is generally viewed as among the best fighters in the world, though just outside the top ten of most pound-for-pound lists. He is currently among a loaded field of talented boxers all massively behind Terence 'Bud' Crawford (40-0, 31KOs) and Naoya Inoue (25-0, 22KOs), both of whom are universally regarded as the top two fighters on the planet however you rank them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just love the humility of Japanese boxers - something we don't have in our western societies

Comment

Naoya Inoue is a heck of a talent, and soon to take the number one spot over The fighting Harada as Japans number 1 fighter of all time. But nah he is not the number one fighter on the PFP list yet!

Comment

Inoue is definitely #1 P4p

Comment

If inou e isn't no1,there's no point in him stepping up another division for now. Otherwise it's a case of asking him to kill himself to be no1, when others aren't required to?
          Last edited by hugh grant; 09-16-2023, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X