Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda Believes Gervonta Davis Showdown Will Prove That He Belongs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda Believes Gervonta Davis Showdown Will Prove That He Belongs

It's been a natural progression for William Zepeda. From fighting in empty arenas on the non-televised portion of an undercard against fighters with no future, to headlining his own show against bonafide contenders, Zepeda's career is moving in the right direction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gervonta needs to fight Shakur first and STOP ducking the best(top) fighters in Division.
    He already let Loma, Haney, Lopez fights pass by. Fighting bum after bum.

Comment

Tsk tsk, these GBP guys never learn any lesson calling out Tank.

Which will give the impression of begging for the fight. And then you lose any bargaining power and not be able to demand anything. Ellerbe would capitalize on you asking for the fight, not his team.

This Zepeda guy is even taller than Ryan Garcia. What makes you think Ellerbe won't dictate any debilitating weight stipulations here like in the Garcia fight?

Comment

I can’t remember the last time Tank fought a legit threat. What’s his next opponent a rematch with pit bull Cruz? F@ck!ng ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
          I can’t remember the last time Tank fought a legit threat. What’s his next opponent a rematch with pit bull Cruz? F@ck!ng ridiculous.
          I thought Ryan Garcia was supposed to beat him?

Comment

Suspect he finds he "belongs" on the canvas in that fight...
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

I thought Ryan Garcia was supposed to beat him?
              Did you really believe that? They brought him down to 136 and put a rehydration cluause even those he is not that good.
              elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Tank with the Ko win!!

Comment

These suckas love using Tank's name to make themselves relevant, knowing they will never fight him

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
                    These suckas love using Tank's name to make themselves relevant, knowing they will never fight him
                    Ryan actually fought him and found out lol

I think Zepeda wants to fight him too...but meh hes a pressure fighter with no serious pop, Tank outboxes this guy and KO's him like he did santa cruz.

Comment

Working...
                    X