Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Backs Benn To Beat Eubank: Too Quick, Too Explosive, I Just Think He Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Backs Benn To Beat Eubank: Too Quick, Too Explosive, I Just Think He Beats Him

Former cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew is backing welterweight contender Conor Benn to overcome and defeat middleweight Chris Eubank Jr. Earlier this month in Manchester, the 33-year-old Eubank dominated and stopped former world champion Liam Smith in the tenth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor old Tony trying to stay relevant.
    Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

Bellew’s Matchroom bias is just embarrassing and cringeworthy at this point

Comment

The man that has absolutely no shame. This coming from a man who calls himself Butt Stuff.
        Speng Speng Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Bellew is such a shill. Sold his soul to Matchroom for a few PPV’s and a punditry job.
          Speng Speng 786 786 like this.

Comment

Eddie's favourite teabager going root deep, only way he stays relevant I guess.
            Shame he didn't retire how he said he would & just disappear & live a normal life, I'd respect that alot more than his in house stroking.
            Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

benn whips him

he can now whip an egg in 24 seconds flat

it takes an average person 4 mins to do this

Comment

Yes - quick and explosive when on eggs... Otherwise he's going life and death with French binmen and the like.

Comment

Tony backing the matchroom cheat, wants everyone banned if testing positive unless its one of Eddies. Eubank should 164 and 70/30 split or you dont get the fight.

Comment

Based on what? 0 ranked fighters at WW beaten?
                    Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X