Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro Edges Brayan Zamarripa With Split Decision in Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro Edges Brayan Zamarripa With Split Decision in Fire-Fight

Auditorio Municipal Fausto Gutierrez Moreno, Tijuana - In the main event, a battle of lightweights saw fire-fight, with Angel Fierro (22-1-2, 7 KOs) getting all he could handle with a ten round split decision over Brayan Zamarripa (13-2, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-15-2023, 11:10 PM.

Angel Fierro and Brayan Zamarripa clash for Fierro's WBO NABO title against on Friday night (September 15) at the Auditorio Municipal Fausto Gutierrez Moreno in Tijuana, Mexico, live worldwide on DAZN.​

Comment

Just tuned in.................

Comment

Cardenas goes down , but manages to get back up in the 3rd ..............

Comment

And its over ..........Pacheco Jr gets the stoppage W

Comment

That's wild that Perez's trainer and husband had a heart attack and died in the corner why his wife was fighting. Prayers for her

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
              That's wild that Perez's trainer and husband had a heart attack and died in the corner why his wife was fighting. Prayers for her
              Oh shet.

I heard he had a " medical emergency ".
              But didn't know he died.

May he Rest in Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                Yeah, what a **** night for her. Got beaten up and dominated and then to lose her husband/trainer like that on top. Sad.

Skye looked solid though. More aggressive this time, although I'm not sure if she's really got the pop to get stoppages. Way more technically skilled than a lot of the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Yeah, what a **** night for her. Got beaten up and dominated and then to lose her husband/trainer like that on top. Sad.

Skye looked solid though. More aggressive this time, although I'm not sure if she's really got the pop to get stoppages. Way more technically skilled than a lot of the girls.
                  She's technically very good she's long and accurate she'll be very hard to outbox in there because of that but I don't think will see her get a stoppage in her career. I think this was the fight to get it and she was hitting Perez clean an often but couldnt put a dent in her. shes a better boxer than Serrano and she'd outbox her but Serrano is pretty relentless and if you can't get her respect with the power she could turn the tide if they was to fight. But yeah horrible for Perez to lose her trainer and husband and probably not finding out till after the fight it's sad
                  Last edited by Boxing2695; 09-17-2023, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X