Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez On Third Title Shot: Lopez Fight Is Do-Or-Die For Me; I've Gotta Get It Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez On Third Title Shot: Lopez Fight Is Do-Or-Die For Me; I've Gotta Get It Done

By Keith Idec - Joet Gonzalez realizes his third title fight Friday night could very well be the last such chance of his boxing career if he doesn't defeat Luis Alberto Lopez. After losing 12-round unanimous decisions to Shakur Stevenson and Emanuel Navarrete in his first two championship clashes, Gonzalez is more determined than ever to capitalize on this third title shot. Gonzalez (26-3, 15 KOs) will challenge Lopez (28-2, 16 KOs) in a 12-round main event ESPN will broadcast from American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

El Venado by KO in 7. Bring on El Tren!

Comment

i remember giving Gonzo the win over Dogboy if i recall correctly but they were always thinking Dog would be what he appeared in his fights prior to meeting up with Nav so there is that....So sure and Nav getting the wins i can respect. Lets see i hope them odds get all screwed up bc i hate odds on fights unless you are making book. Tell me why he is going to loose because he is worn out ? forget that i get warn out everyday and still get it done. And he is not Gonzo punch drunk or shy of mixing it up or stupid inside the ropes. Dont make me sound dumb here Gonzo pull out a name tag for yourself in this fight W/L or Draw make the starement make it close and you will get a few more prizes in the future. And one more thing Josh was about done when Lopez met up with him and Conlan well Conlan was never the fighter they wanted him to be so there is that. Just getting myself ready for the fight but telling truths along the way. Not giving out betting odds. Hate when scribes do that.

Comment

Working...
      X