Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank on Golovkin: He Seems to Only Be Interested in Big Money Fights; I'm That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank on Golovkin: He Seems to Only Be Interested in Big Money Fights; I'm That

Chris Eubank Jr. is as keen as ever on a fight with Gennadiy Golovkin. England's Eubank seemingly revived his career earlier this month when he stopped Liam Smith in 10 rounds in their middleweight rematch in Manchester, only nine months after Eubank suffered a humiliating technical knockout loss to Smith in their first fight at the same venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank has no shame.

Comment

I’ve always wanted this fight.

Comment

Lmfao, lost his pen the first time and left 7 million on the table which kell brook took home instead. Shout out to Brook for being a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Lmfao, lost his pen the first time and left 7 million on the table which kell brook took home instead. Shout out to Brook for being a real one.
          Agreed...beating a 41yo practically retired Golovkin who isn't even champion proves NOTHING. That ship has sailed.
          Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Chump change for Jr.

Comment

Delusional Brit talk.
              Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

13 year career and this stumblebum can has never won an actual world title. Yet he’s treated like a thing? British boxing is a complete dumpster fire
                Halama86 Halama86 Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

GGG might take this fight, easy UK money and he might get a KO for his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Delusional Brit talk.
                    Delusional Jr. talk ...massive difference ! But I admit a lot of the clueless Brits would buy ...For some reason , some think they are getting a fighter like Sr. ..they are worlds apart .The old boy was a warrior. Who moved up , not like the son who picks on old and small.

Comment

Working...
                    X