Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds in Camp For Jermell Charlo Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds in Camp For Jermell Charlo Showdown

Canelo Alvarez Training Camp Photos Gallery - Undisputed Super Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez showed off the skills that have made him a global superstar during a live streamed workout Wednesday as he prepares to take on Undisputed Junior Middleweight World Champion Jermell Charlo headlining a SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, September 30 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo Promotions will present the Premier Boxing Champions Pay-Per-View. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will he be allowed to juice during this fight? I’m just saying when you sell tickets you get away with all types of sh_t!
    Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Jeez, his forearms are Popeye level.
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Looks like he has been having many BBQ's with fresh Mexican Meat!

Comment

Any questions?Ask Poppa Al

Comment

I don't know but I'm getting Bivol vibes again...everyone saying this will be an easy canelo win and canelo listening to the hype. He better not fuxk this one up cuz rumor is he's been on that golf course more than he should.
            millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

I watched it just now. He is mixing combinations, jabs and heavy power punches after a long time. Also, he had good stamina training in high altitude.

We will see a masterclass. Wide UD or late TKO for Nelo.

Comment

i wonder if canelo finally has a real S & C coach, or if is ediie taking over that roll too..
                havent heard of an S&C coach from his team when most fighters at the top are using elite conditioning trainers...

Comment

Canelo wil KO Charlo. The hand speed and power will be too much for Charlo. Another loss for Derek. He avoided The Frank Loss to Shakur.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                    I don't know but I'm getting Bivol vibes again...everyone saying this will be an easy canelo win and canelo listening to the hype.
                    Well, most boxing purists and hardcores knew from the announcement that Bivol would whoop Canelo like a redheaded stepchild; a lot of people had no idea who Bivol was, and I imagine Canelo only went for it because he’s not a KO artist like Beterbiev.

With Charlo, Canelo is probably facing the highest criticism of his career, on top of being judged for his last few (mediocre/poor) performances; he’s really got something to prove, so I think he’s going to go into this one exceptionally well-prepped, for better or worse.

Charlo is still a live dog, though.

TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X