Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Ngannou Needs To Get Close To Fury, Land Luckiest Punch Thrown in His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: Ngannou Needs To Get Close To Fury, Land Luckiest Punch Thrown in His Life

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson believes Francis Ngannou, a former UFC champion, will do better than many people expect when he takes on Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm no UFC/ MMA expert but a striker in that discipline punches, elbows and kicks? Remove two of those at the bell straight away. That argument is dumb.

Comment

Ngannou already hit the jackpot when he signed the contract to "fight" Fury. He would need to win the mega millions to land such a punch.

Comment

Is there really such a thing as a lucky punch?

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
          Is there really such a thing as a lucky punch?
          I don't think so.

Comment

If I were coaching Ngganou , I'd have him go to the body almost exclusively.

Comment

He's got to do it twice, with that unilateral rematch clause... Lightning striking twice and all that. Major props to the man if he even knocks Fury down.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                If I were coaching Ngganou , I'd have him go to the body almost exclusively.
                the big dosser would hold on, tie him up and lean on him all night long

Comment

Anytime you are in with someone more skilled than you I think making it grimey & rough is the way to go. Idk how grimey & rough Francis can be is the thing. Francis trying to fight like young Mike Tyson seems a big ask of a guy in his first boxing match, pro or amateur, so if thats what Tyson has him doing its not gonna be good.

Comment

Frampton another awful pundit, can't stand listening to him constantly blow all the brit fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X