Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Opens Up About Contract, Relationship With Al Haymon: 'I Think PBC Is One Of The Best'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Opens Up About Contract, Relationship With Al Haymon: 'I Think PBC Is One Of The Best'

Canelo Alvarez has controlled his own career ever since severing ties with Golden Boy Promotions in 2020. Six out of Alvarez's last seven fights were promoted by Matchroom Boxing, with the other presented by Premier Boxing Champions in 2021 when Alvarez knocked out Caleb Plant to become the undisputed super middleweight champion of the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He needed to get named opponents since his last promotional company ran out of names. He is a free agent and can maneuver better instead of being locked down and making negotiations impossible.
    Zaroku Zaroku Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Canelo Opens Up About Contract, Relationship With Al Haymon: 'I Think PBC Is One Of The Best', because they and Mayweather Promotions are paying me a taco full of money.

Comment

Hearn is sat somewhere cutting his wrists reading this.

Comment

Sorry Haters! "It Is What It Is!" Salute to Cam & Mase!

Comment

Canelo Alvarez is making INSANEEEE money!!!

Comment

Man carnela got it made. The amount he gets paid idk how any promoter gets their money's worth

Comment

Find fault Phukin PBC haters
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Hearn is sat somewhere cutting his wrists reading this.
                  That teary eyed, slow slice!!
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

One of the best does not equate to the best.

But apparently it does for these soy boy types who díck ride for promotional companies.

He's got to use his A-side "privileges" such as catch weights, fighting questionable belt holders, ring size that favors his style, always fighting in venue of choice with refs and judges that will favor him and many, many more tricks of the "trade".

His "greatness" is partly a manufactured trick as are many other "alleged" greats and the promotional outfits are all to happy to play along as it prints some money for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X