Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank on Smith: I Gave Him His Credit; He Doesn't Seem to Want to Give Me Mine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank on Smith: I Gave Him His Credit; He Doesn't Seem to Want to Give Me Mine

Chris Eubank Jr. apparently isn't too concerned about getting his kudos from Liam Smith. Eubank gained sweet revenge earlier this month when he stopped Smith in 10 rounds during their middleweight bout at AO Arena in Manchester, England. Eubank was stopped in four rounds in the same venue by Smith in January in what was the most humiliating moment of his professional career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol… Both made multiple excuses…

Eubank blamed the weight, back to back camps, the “elbow” etc.

Smith blamed the weight, the back injury which led to a bad camp etc.

Time to just move on I think.
    thack thack Clegg Clegg like this.

Comment

to be fair to eubank i did notice he did clap smith at the end of his loss & i also noticed he gave him his credit too without buts in there, i was actually surprised but fair play to him in this era of 1 zillion excuses for everything, smith has brought it right back down to normal, im actually surprised by his level of excuses actually, very high and whiney i would say

Comment

Eubank Junior does not need to be concerned with receiving credit off Smith.

Eubank Junior received masses off credit from his critics and many people who mocked him after the first loss to Smith.

Smith has made many more excuses than Eubank during this aftermath 'Gaining 42 pounds in weight over the 160 pounds, if a fighter is not training then their macro's need to be altered'.

Smith stated that 'All of his brothers and team would not let him fight if he was not in condition'.

Who are the conditioning coaches or nutritionist working for Smith? Something has gone badly wrong somewhere.

Facts of the matter are, Smith showed plenty of courage in the fight but he was completely and utterly dominated.

Note: It is 1 - 1 between the two fighters, and somewhere in the future 'If Smith can achieve a few comeback wins, I think they can make the 3rd fight'.

What I find amusing is, Smith's trainer saying that 154 is Smith's natural weight 'I don't think it is mate'. Smith is a well know big weight drainer, he has told everyone this during build up to past fights 'Such as vs Anthony Fowler'.

All the talking and discrediting it is not actually taking away from Eubank Junior's win 'It is actually taking away from Smith's brave performance, and overall reputation'. Team Smith needs to understand that they lost the fight 'And Smith trainer well, maybe he can learn from this too'.

David Price should of never of fought Derek Chisora at short notice, after building good momentum in his career back then 'Mcnally has messed up before, Price should of been told not to take that fight'.

So yes, focus on Smith getting a few comeback wins and then somewhere in the future 'The 3rd fight can happen. I think the match up is still a big event, there is depth to their rivalry' etc.

Comment

The truth is they are both washed up , Jr. getting KO'd by an old little fighter like Smith, unforgivable for such a braggart . Smith for looking like a shell of a fighter in the rematch who never threw punches.....couldn't ...that's washed up.Jr will only fight smaller or older fighters in novelty fights, that's his level. Liam looked shot to bits whatever the reason.

Comment

Offer him a trilogy at 160. When he rejects, that's all the kudos you'll need.

Comment

What credit? Its 1 win a piece against a domestic former 54 pounder. Eubank wants real credit? Beat any champ from 160-168 first.
              thack thack likes this.

Comment

I don't remember Jr. giving Smith any credit .....calling it 'lucky' ..!

Comment

Smith could have been replaced that night with Darryl from the gas station. He looked completely old and out of shape. It was shocking. Eubank really had nothing to do with it. Eubank didnt look good either just not nearly that bad. He looked like he was also sliding downwards. I cant see him beating any of the top fighters anymore. I wish he had fought better competition when he was more in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                  X