Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: Joet Gonzalez Has Been In Wars, Might Not Be The Same; I'm Gonna Hurt Him A Lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: Joet Gonzalez Has Been In Wars, Might Not Be The Same; I'm Gonna Hurt Him A Lot

By Keith Idec - Luis Alberto Lopez doesn't doubt Joet Gonzalez's toughness. The IBF featherweight champion expects the gutsy Gonzalez to press the action and throw a lot of punches during their 12-round, 126-pound title fight Friday night in Corpus Christi, Texas. Mexico's Lopez also feels that he'll encounter a vulnerable version of Gonzalez because Gonzalez has absorbed plenty of punishment, particularly during his decision defeats to Shakur Stevenson, Emanuel Navarrete and Isaac Dogboe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joet may not be the best but he's durable AF so if Lopez can stop him that would be impressive.

Comment

You can not bank on the wars of past being the deciding factor in this fight. He has yet to show signs of wear and tear and dont look like a defeated boxer in the ring yet. Joet was in the ring with those three you mentioned and along with loosing he got some valuable experience those times. A fighter learns more then just how to endure in hard fought losses in the ring. Does that mean that Joet is going to win ........ nope but it is a fight and predicting is never an easy choice in boxing. A fighter that takes risks with the competition is always a dangerous fighter esp when he can endure the fire coming at him. All said good fight, good card good for ESPN for putting on this and other fights lately, two cards this weekend that should make for another solid weekend of fights. Tell a friend tell a person that a fight might break out Friday Night. That is what i do boxing needs more eyes on the prize these days. And not just people who already follow this sport...................Then come Monday from Japan..........
      AmpMcv AmpMcv Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
        You can not bank on the wars of past being the deciding factor in this fight. He has yet to show signs of wear and tear and dont look like a defeated boxer in the ring yet. Joet was in the ring with those three you mentioned and along with loosing he got some valuable experience those times. A fighter learns more then just how to endure in hard fought losses in the ring. Does that mean that Joet is going to win ........ nope but it is a fight and predicting is never an easy choice in boxing. A fighter that takes risks with the competition is always a dangerous fighter esp when he can endure the fire coming at him. All said good fight, good card good for ESPN for putting on this and other fights lately, two cards this weekend that should make for another solid weekend of fights. Tell a friend tell a person that a fight might break out Friday Night. That is what i do boxing needs more eyes on the prize these days. And not just people who already follow this sport...................Then come Monday from Japan..........
        Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          You sound like you're fired up!

Comment

El Venado by violent KO in about seven rounds. His power is sudden and very violent, and he never wastes shots. Every punch serves a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

You sound like you're fired up!
              this is a good run of fights something real might happen in the ring this weekend. and on top of that no PPV the more fights cards they set up and show the better like i said boxing needs new blood not just in the ring but TV eye's i keep getting people interested whenever i can. Boxing needs new fans-- fans are what drive boxing we just dont flex enough or at all but that is another story for another day like when they put up useless PPV events. Hyped for the fights.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Joet stinks..

You can bank on that LOL bum has no business repeatedly fighting for world straps

Comment

Working...
                X