Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. on Facing Janibek-Gualtieri Winner: I Don't Know Who They Are, So General Public Doesn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. on Facing Janibek-Gualtieri Winner: I Don't Know Who They Are, So General Public Doesn't

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. is sizing up his options in 2023. A few weeks ago in Manchester, Eubank dominated and stopped Liam Smith in their high-stakes rematch. The most talked about option is a lucrative showdown with welterweight Conor Benn, but Benn has yet to fully resolve his legal issues with the British Boxing Board of Control and UK Anti-Doping - with respect to a pair of positive drug tests from 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The dim bliss of being a domestic level fighter, getting media exclusively off the stolen valor of his last name. British boxing

Comment

guy without a belt telling us he doesn't need a belt. He must think he would lose. He only wants to lose for the most amount of money.

Comment

Maybe if it were for the prestigious IBO belt he'd know their names

Comment

This guy is living off a win over a guy that was obviously not right and the same old light middleweight who Ko'd him .He lives off his fathers name and outside of these shores is a nobody.

Comment

They’re something you’ve never been nor beaten. Legitimate World Champions.

Jr has always chased paydays and clout over titles and accolades.

Comment

Don't know if Janibek can win but he goes for it. Eubank has had better opponents but Janibek is tough and willing.
              tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

"I don't need a belt to captivate an audience. I do that with how I fight. I do that with how I speak, I do that with who I am as a man and as a fighter"

lol typical eubank attitude, even your daddy had a belt, but i remember right he didnt seem that keen to unify so he was mr wbo but quite a big step up from his son, a massive step up actually

Comment

Poor attempt at setting a fake agenda to facilitate a duck...

Comment

No surprise. Cowardice and British identity are synonymous.

Comment

Working...
                    X