Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Teixeira: I'm Ready To Fight The Best At 154; Even At 160, I Would Give My Son Adames A Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Patrick Teixeira: I'm Ready To Fight The Best At 154; Even At 160, I Would Give My Son Adames A Rematch

Patrick Teixeira is eager to return to past glory. The former WBO junior middleweight titlist is hopeful of a big fight at junior middleweight or even one division north after his latest victory. Teixieira picked up his second consecutive win with a second-round knockout of Colombia's Carlos
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, that’s a low blow but my money is on Adames this time around. He lost to himself that night in my opinion. He exhausted himself and it really was not about Texeiras power but that’s just me.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      Man, that’s a low blow but my money is on Adames this time around. He lost to himself that night in my opinion. He exhausted himself and it really was not about Texeiras power but that’s just me.
      Not what i remember. Texeiras stood up to him beat the tough guy persona out of him. He came in with a swagger and left with his tail between his legs.
      Last edited by slimPickings; 09-10-2023, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X