Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Francis Ngannou - Face To Face at London Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Francis Ngannou - Face To Face at London Presser

Fury, Ngannou London Press Conference Photos Gallery - Lineal & WBC heavyweight boxing champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and lineal heavyweight MMA king Francis Ngannou met face-to-face today at the kickoff press conference for the most anticipated combat sports event of the year. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The gypsy king vs the kang.

Comment

Sorry, but this is most definitely NOT "the most anticipated" anything of the year.

Comment

We are in rome all over again, bread and circuses

Comment

There is only one Greedy Belly!!!
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Fury doesn't look in good physical condition (to me).

So much belly fat. I thought he considered himself a consummate professional of sorts?!

Comment

Whatever you think of the fight, the fight poster is dope. Battle of the baddest sounds dumb tho. They shoulda used the line the host used "When Kings Collide" since both are lineal champions in their respective sports.

F5bKbzqWoAA8SVk.jpg
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-07-2023, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
                Fury doesn't look in good physical condition (to me).

So much belly fat. I thought he considered himself a consummate professional of sorts?!
                To you or anyone lol.

I think he's a professional in the ring & about the science of boxing, but not necessary when it comes to goodies in the fridge & cabinet calling his name.
                Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Jesus Fury looks Fat and
                  out of fight shape...look at that greedy belly ! Lol.

Comment

um. the "fight" is 6 weeks out, when is Fury gonna start training??

Comment

Working...
                    X