Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Motivated To Become First To Knock Joet Gonzalez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Motivated To Become First To Knock Joet Gonzalez Out

IBF featherweight world champion Luis Alberto "El Venado" Lopez looks to kick off Mexican Independence Day weekend with an emphatic defense of his title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joet Gonzalez being a 500+ underdog is GOOD value I see him more like a 250+ underdog

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
      Joet Gonzalez being a 500+ underdog is GOOD value I see him more like a 250+ underdog
      +500 mean bookies fully expect him to lose. +250 means they give him a small chance like 30% - unless Lopez is really off and Joet is really on then Lopez is bound to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
        I think Lopez outboxes the sluggers. I think a good boxer like Joet is able to beat Lopez, but Gonzalez might not have the boxing energy anymore. I see him ending up trading blows where I favor Lopez power. But yeah sure take the bet it could be a good value. Joet CAN do it, I just dont think it.

Comment

Gonzalez will put up a good fight, but he's getting stopped. El Venado will catch on the chin violently at some point and that will be that.

Comment

It goes the distance. Joet might even win imo

Comment

Working...
            X