Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Cullen: I'd Love Kevin Sadjo Rematch, But First I Want To Defend British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Cullen: I'd Love Kevin Sadjo Rematch, But First I Want To Defend British Title

The Chris Eubank Jnr and Liam Smith show rolled into Manchester last week but although the eagerly anticipated rematch dominated headlines, it was the British and Commonwealth super middleweight title fight between Oldham's Mark Heffron and Little Lever's Jack Cullen that was the talk of the North West gym scene.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great performance stuffed my accumulator right up! Just goes to show that a loss or two isnt the end. Good luck going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
      Great performance stuffed my accumulator right up! Just goes to show that a loss or two isnt the end. Good luck going forward
      Just look at maxi hughes had five losses at domestic level came back and worked his way to a British and IBO title and to a world ranking. He was fighting 4 rounders to being the number 9 lightweight in the world with the ring magazine

Comment

Working...
      X