Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Was Instructed By Bomac To Make Smith 'Keep Moving His Feet'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Was Instructed By Bomac To Make Smith 'Keep Moving His Feet'

Brian "Bomac" McIntyre didn't exactly impart anything too revelatory for his latest client, Chris Eubank Jr., ahead of his grudge match with Liam Smith. The veteran trainer from Omaha, Nebraska, best known for guiding undisputed welterweight champion Terence
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m a big fan of his
    pops intelligent fanny(great sign of intelligence)

Comment

Will duhhh when your fighting a guy nicknamed Beefy

Comment

where's your phone Bomac? Did you smuggle that into jail?

Boxing Scene needs to step up- do some investigative journalism and ask some questions about Bomac's circumstances. Presumably he has a good lawyer representing him - find out who and ask some questions. Bomac was also travelling with his crew - ask them some questions.

This is a BIG story and zilch info.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          where's your phone Bomac? Did you smuggle that into jail?

Boxing Scene needs to step up- do some investigative journalism and ask some questions about Bomac's circumstances. Presumably he has a good lawyer representing him - find out who and ask some questions. Bomac was also travelling with his crew - ask them some questions.

This is a BIG story and zilch info.
          It's really not a big story. Was it dumb, yes it was. Why you so infatuated?

Comment

I'm still sticking with Mike Tyson's universal quote, "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face."

Comment

Looking at his work with Crawford and Eubank, I'd say Bomac's got a case for trainer of the year.
              Last edited by boxing IQ; 09-06-2023, 09:56 AM.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Jr. seemed not to be there in the first fight as Smith did in the second , strange but true!...Excuses of 'old' fighters not top rate Jobbies!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

It's really not a big story. Was it dumb, yes it was. Why you so infatuated?
                  You don't know what infatuated means. I certainly don't have an intense admiration for Bomac.

We've already established it was dumb. I'm curious as to what happens next >>>>>>>>>

Trainer of pound for pound no. 1 boxer in the world, one of the best trainers in the world ......... is in jail for a month and charged with offences that can carry a 5-10 year sentence.
                  Last edited by SteveM; 09-06-2023, 10:15 AM.
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

You don't know what infatuated means. I certainly don't have an intense admiration for Bomac.

We've already established it was dumb. I'm curious as to what happens next >>>>>>>>>

Trainer of pound for pound no. 1 boxer in the world, one of the best trainers in the world ......... is in jail for a month and charged with offences that can carry a 5-10 year sentence.
                    It is what it is. I'm sure it'll be some crazy fine and some time served. Might not be able to go back to the UK

Comment

Working...
                    X