Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen's Manager: Frazer Clarke Was Frustrated, Nullified, Fought Dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dave Allen's Manager: Frazer Clarke Was Frustrated, Nullified, Fought Dirty

Dennis Hobson, manager of heavyweight Dave Allen, feels strongly that Olympic bronze medalist Frazer Clarke should have been disqualified last Saturday night in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Worst fight I've watched in about 5 years dreadful performances from both men.

Comment

Frustrated at what? Allen barely threw a punch

He just stood in front of Clarke and Clarke still couldn't do much because he's garbage too.

At least Allen has an excuse for not being very good, he's a shot to bits fighter that was a solid enough journeyman about 6 years ago and has had his brains smashed in by Ortiz, Whyte, Yoka, Price etc..

Whats Clarke's excuse? He was only a decent amateur because he stayed their until he was in his 30s, beating young kids over 3 rounds with his experience. He's a useless pro.

Clarke MIGHT get a British title if he's lucky enough to land some easy fight for it. He's not getting beyond that level.

Honestly, if that was Allen of 5 years ago, i think he could've won, that's how little I rate Clarke.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-06-2023, 06:25 AM.
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Allen just hasn't got it in him even at this level. He just don't throw any punches and just allows himself to get his head pinged with jabs all night. As for Clarke he'd get absolutely mopped up by Fabio wardley if they if thought so no wonder shalom backed out that purse bid

Comment

Terrible fight, neither one looked good. But Allen quit apparently due to a perforated ear drum not low blows after showing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X