Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Believes He's "Ridiculously Faster" and Hits "Little Bit Harder" Than Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Believes He's "Ridiculously Faster" and Hits "Little Bit Harder" Than Crawford

Beating Errol Spence Jr. may have pushed Terence Crawford to undisputed status, but there are certain fighters in the welterweight division who simply don't believe that the Omaha, Nebraska, native is the division's leading man.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never mind Terence, Blair would struggle to go the distance with Cindy Crawford.

Comment

Please stop covering this goofball as if he is a serious contender. So dumb.

Comment

In all the years I've been reading Boxingscene I don't remember anyone using the word "juxtapose" in an article, good.
        Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

If Crawford keeps fighting, more fighters will want to fight him if they see any decline in the future. Same happened to Pacquiao. Fighters want a big name on their record.

Comment

Crawford's not coming back to 147. Blair "The Flair" needs to call out that other Philly native "Boots" Ennis.
            niceyboo3 niceyboo3 likes this.

Comment

He has done nothing

Comment

Lol hes like 10 levels below Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                  In all the years I've been reading Boxingscene I don't remember anyone using the word "juxtapose" in an article, good.
                  This guy must write with a thesaurus in one hand and type on his keyboard with the other. Judging from his awkward writing style and strange choice of words for this audience, I think English is his second language. But hey, at least he is trying. Maybe he will improve with time.

Comment

I can imagine a future when legit elite level fighters will be forced to take the lessor purse to get a shot at far lessor opponent like Blair Cobb. Blair Cob is a marketer, maybe not a complete fighter but certainly a complete brand builder.

Comment

Working...
                    X