Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: What I've Learned Over The Years, You Have To Take All The Percentages You Can Get

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: What I've Learned Over The Years, You Have To Take All The Percentages You Can Get

By Jake Donovan - There wasn't one singularly contributing factor that produced a different outcome the second time around for Chris Eubank Jr. Several changes were made by the second-generation middleweight following a fourth-round stoppage to Liverpool's Liam Smith earlier this year. The 33-year-old Brighton native joined forces with noted boxing coach Brian 'Bomac'
    [Click Here To Read More]

He'll need a new trainer again, now that Bomac is in the Big House

Comment

“The weight had nothing to do with it" I dunno man. This makes it sound like he's leaving the door open for a Benn fight. Leave that chump in the rear view mirror to disappear over the horizon and get down to business at 160 - is what i'd be telling him. He was too good Saturday night for any of that preceding nonsense to have had 'no effect'.

Comment

What are the percentages that Bomac is an idiot ? What are the percentages that Bomac is just hoping to keep his name out there for a while longer ? Got to figure he will get a few free meals and some attention before he boards the plane next time coming up. Bet it is nothing more then so simple sports write ups and it will disapear all charges being dropped. Hope not but that is the thing noise then silence then nothing about it sorta like this last fight of Eubanks. Tho Eube did say he would send some comminsary to Big Bo down the line some.................keep the man with cookies so to speak............

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
          He'll need a new trainer again, now that Bomac is in the Big House
          why on earth would he bring a gun over with him? and how has it only just been found on the way out? that piece has beaten security twice already. Madness.
          harry-greb harry-greb likes this.

Comment

not having those percentages has held him back his entire career, why hes never made it past the ibo belt, why he lost his pen, why he has phoney confidence but now he has real confidence, a new bic biro & who needs belts when eggie and cokie kell are on the horizon with eddie trying to make it all happen

Comment

Eubank and fans can't stop gushing about his last performance.

Basically he's a 160/168 fighter targeting smaller older fighters from 154 (Liam Smith) and super small 147 (Conor Benn).

He's a young guy who will not actually challenge himself in his own weight class because he knows something's wrong with him.
              Punch resistance gone?!

Comment

Working...
              X