Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Wants Eubank Trilogy: We're 1-1, That Doesn't Settle Nothing For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Wants Eubank Trilogy: We're 1-1, That Doesn't Settle Nothing For Me

Former world champion Liam Smith would love to get his own measure of revenge against Chris Eubank Jr. in a trilogy fight. In January, Smith stunned the Manchester crowd by knocking Eubank out in four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go visit BoMac while he's in jail. He's perfect for teaching you how to lose weight.

Comment

i have been saying that for two weeks now that Eubank would win this one and then number three would be coming after they each got a fight in between. Not a hot trilogy but who will those two guys fight and not get beaten up ? So maybe they are to be together for a long long time...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Go visit BoMac while he's in jail. He's perfect for teaching you how to lose weight.
        Ha did not know what the "jail" ref was all about just caught it.... funny guy that Big Mac guy is guess he was affaid those Limies might steal his Big Mac sandwich and he had to protect himself at all times.... anything for some ink .....not that stupid right ?

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          i have been saying that for two weeks now that Eubank would win this one and then number three would be coming after they each got a fight in between. Not a hot trilogy but who will those two guys fight and not get beaten up ? So maybe they are to be together for a long long time...
          Hardly anyone accounted for the elbow that landed on Eubank in the first fight and the fact that he was basically dominating up until that point. I don't see any reason for a 3rd fight, Smith got outclassed in almost every second of both fights other than when he got lucky with an elbow on weight-drained Eubank.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Hardly anyone accounted for the elbow that landed on Eubank in the first fight and the fact that he was basically dominating up until that point. I don't see any reason for a 3rd fight, Smith got outclassed in almost every second of both fights other than when he got lucky with an elbow on weight-drained Eubank.
            not going to argue with what you just pointed out, on top of that neither guy is that interesting but outside of them fighting each other which is not needed for several reasons i believe Eubank has a bettter shot at making a few interesting fights. not someone i am hyped about but yea he could show something if matched up right. Still mid level action from either one not a lot of speed or extreme power or unusual movement in the ring but matched up properly a few decent fights could break out.

Comment

It will not happen

Comment

Working...
              X