Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I'm Disappointed in Liam Smith's Performance, I Expected A lot More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I'm Disappointed in Liam Smith's Performance, I Expected A lot More

Former world champion Carl Froch believes Liam Smith - due to a huge weight cut - was not capable of performing in last Saturday's rematch with Chris Eubank Jr. in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody forced Smith to gain 42 lbs between fights, that is not living the life of a professional fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
      Nobody forced Smith to gain 42 lbs between fights, that is not living the life of a professional fighter.
      Ever had a back problem and tried to maintain the life of a professional fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Ever had a back problem and tried to maintain the life of a professional fighter?
        You're injured, you can't train. You're a professional athlete so just stop eating like a fkn pig!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

You're injured, you can't train. You're a professional athlete so just stop eating like a fkn pig!
          He’d gain weight regardless and have trouble getting down to 160. But I’m sure you would be in tip top shape if it were you.
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Frock disappointed as his prediction didn't come true! Well, whoever wins first fight don't mean they win 2nd fight or they're the better fighter.
            I'm glad I predicted a eubanks win

Comment

He’d gain weight regardless and have trouble getting down to 160. But I’m sure you would be in tip top shape if it were you.
              Hahaha, definitely. But it's not me we're talking about, it's professional athlete with a rematch signed who demonstrated his indiscipline then used it as an excuse for a predictably poor performance. Thanks for the vote of confidence though!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Hahaha, definitely. But it's not me we're talking about, it's professional athlete with a rematch signed who demonstrated his indiscipline then used it as an excuse for a predictably poor performance. Thanks for the vote of confidence though!
                Valid point.
                tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

You know what it takes to gain 42lbs in few months? have to eat a horse a day to gain that amount of weight.

Comment

Liam Smith should lay off the fish and chips.

Comment

Working...
                    X