Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Mahmoud Charr vs. Jarrell Miller in Advanced Talks, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Mahmoud Charr vs. Jarrell Miller in Advanced Talks, More

The always well informed BILD in Germany writes that the newly reinstated WBA "regular" heavyweight champion of the world Mahmoud Charr's mandatory defense of the title against Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller (26-0-1) will go ahead in Nigeria before October 14, with the exact site and date to be announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol cant wait

Comment

So big baby is gonna become Usyk’s mandatory.

******ed

Comment

Nigeria?

They better have their pay backed by a known bank or it will be endless emails to various bank presidents promising to have your funds ready by the next business if you just pay one processing fee.

Comment

Now this should turn out to be a good fight, for both Miller, and Charr, to see who has a future in boxing.

Comment

boxing...always giving the fans what they want

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              boxing...always giving the fans what they want
              i suppose they think they can sell it to some the only way to get Char a fight that makes noise is to bring in a drug addict with a loud mouth he must have something on a lotta people in the promoters area bc no one could get fights set up and dropped as much as this clown Wonder what he will get busted for this time. he is probably spiking it up right now getting ready for his big date. what a joke

Comment

I had to Google if he was Manuel Charr... Made me feel like a casual.
                Brettcappe Alan Smithee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  I had to Google if he was Manuel Charr... Made me feel like a casual.
                  Unfortunately it is the same guy! Wouldn't mind seeing "Big P.E.D Baby" crush this dude!
                  niceyboo3 niceyboo3 likes this.

Comment

Nothing but another illustration for why people mustn't put too much stock in "Title belts" in a weight class that has a clear, unquestionable title lineage, and has no need for those phoney belts.
                    Last edited by Willow The Wisp; 09-04-2023, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X