Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Rooting for Jermell Charlo Against Canelo; Says Moving Up Two Divisions Is 'Stupid'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Rooting for Jermell Charlo Against Canelo; Says Moving Up Two Divisions Is 'Stupid'

Tony Harrison will be cheering on Jermell Charlo in his upcoming fight with Canelo Alvarez, even though he thinks his longtime rival is making a foolish decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the fact he even mentioned Davis who has a crap resume in the same breath as Usyk who has an excellent resume, not to mention he didn't even mention Crawford or Inoue tells you something about how valid Trout's opinion is.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      the fact he even mentioned Davis who has a crap resume in the same breath as Usyk who has an excellent resume, not to mention he didn't even mention Crawford or Inoue tells you something about how valid Trout's opinion is.
      Trout didn't say anything lol
      JLC JLC SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

What's stupid about daring to be great which comes a $20 million dollar fight check
        JLC JLC likes this.

Comment

I get where Tony is coming from, regarding the time off, however if he didn't fight Canelo, he wasn't going to have a "tune-up" fight!" He was going to have to face Tim Tszyu @ 154, so why not get PAID, and fight for Undisputed at a 2nd weight class? The risk is well worth the reward!
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan JLC JLC like this.

Comment

And if Harrison had been offered the same at some point in his career, he would have jumped at it.

Comment

Charlo gettin sparked out.. oh well.. he gonna get paid for it blah

Comment

“I think it was stupid,” Harrison said of Charlo’s steep challenge in an interview with FightHype.com. “I think it was very stupid. Not necessarily him moving up because he probably naturally walks around at that weight. I think it was stupid in the aspect of him breaking his hand and coming back to fight one of boxing’s best.

Comment

How can Charlo be faulted for daring to be great?

Comment

Shut the fuk up buma$$. You would blow Canelo's c0ck to get payday as well.

Charlo just fooling his dummy fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X