Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: What Happened [Saturday] Was Supposed To Happen In January

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: What Happened [Saturday] Was Supposed To Happen In January

Chris Eubank Jr. never wavered from the belief that history would not repeat itself. The second-generation middleweight didn't quite honor his pre-fight promise to not even smile after he would gain revenge on Liverpool's Liam Smith but backed up every other word after one of the best showings of his career. Eubank
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Chris Eubank Jr. never wavered from the belief that history would not repeat itself. The second-generation middleweight didn't quite honor his pre-fight promise to not even smile after he would gain revenge on Liverpool's Liam Smith but backed up every other word after one of the best showings of his career. Eubank
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Yeah, I believe you…but in this sport, you have to always be ready. Even on a bad night you have to pull through. Smith gets the credit for the 1st win just as you did for this win.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Yeah, I believe you…but in this sport, you have to always be ready. Even on a bad night you have to pull through. Smith gets the credit for the 1st win just as you did for this win.
      Smith won via illegal elbow and Smith said Eubank was making excuses. Now Smith is the one making excuses.
      MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

He is 33 & doesn't have much time left. I hope he will try & fight top men at 160 instead of wasting time with Brook, who should stay retired, & Benn, who should be retired by the governing bodies. If they can't make GGG then Derevanyenko or, even better, go after Munguia who, IMO, looks eminently outboxable.

Comment

After watching this fight, I came away unimpressed by both fighters. Smith looked like an uninterested dragged out of retirement 50 year old who didnt train. He did nothing. Eubank looks like a run of the mill fighter to me. I thought more highly of him several years ago but now he looks incredibly beatable for someone people think is world class. Smith reminded me of a potato sack. Eubank doesnt move well and he's not fast enough for the real players in the division. I think they both should fight a third fight and retire.

Comment

Yes , fighting an old super welter weight you would have thought so!

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
              I think they both should fight a third fight
              You do you.

No kink shaming here.

Comment

Working...
              X