No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Undisputed Status On The Mind Of Tevin Farmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Undisputed Status On The Mind Of Tevin Farmer

At one point, it seemed as though Tevin Farmer was fighting once a week. Ok, that's a bit hyperbolic but the former IBF super featherweight titlist was an active champion. During one particular stretch, from August 2018 to July 2019, Farmer fought a total of five times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another guy who collected Eddie Hearn wellfare checks essentially fighting off-television the whole time.

Glad he got paid, but the sport left him behind.
    Hitmon Hitmon _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Farmer doesn't actually even exist anymore. What, years since the Diaz fight?
      AmpMcv AmpMcv Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

I’d have fought that often too if I was getting that guaranteed Eddie money fighting guys nobody has ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Farmer doesn't actually even exist anymore. What, years since the Diaz fight?
          Basically the only reason Farmer was even a player in the sport was because he had a belt. Once he lost that no one wanted to see him fight again.

Comment

i see no way that anyone can make this fight interesting to most any fight fan never liked him at any point of his time in the ring was glad when he got pushed out hope he gets it knocked out of his early if he gets another fight with anyone ...... calling out names in a came this guy.........only thing he will hear is the echo of a low level fill in

Comment

Pretty sure Joe Cordina is Welsh
              Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

I didn't realize he was still "fighting".

Comment

I remember reading this bizarre thing that said Tevin Farmer was a nephew of Joe Gans, which surely can't be right? He must be, like, a great-great nephew of Joe Gans. Gans fought before WW1.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Another guy who collected Eddie Hearn wellfare checks essentially fighting off-television the whole time.

Glad he got paid, but the sport left him behind.
                    tank ducked him

Comment

Working...
                    X