Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Wants His Name Mentioned In The Pound For Pound Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Wants His Name Mentioned In The Pound For Pound Discussion

Pound-for-pound lists are about as subjective as it gets. Those who come up with said lists, typically boxing fans and media pundits, sprinkle a little bit of everything in there. Facts, more than anything, aren't a needed ingredient. Still, even with those lists varying, most of them contain many of the same names.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They we trying to mention it, but it was so hard to pronounce they said f_ck it and moved on.

Comment

Step 1 in that process is to, you know, actually beat good fighters.
      MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        Step 1 in that process is to, you know, actually beat good fighters.
        I beg to differ. You have to marinate, maneuver and weight drain yourself to it.

Comment

So does every fighter that ever lived. Nothing to see here………….
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Who the fook is this guy?

Comment

Boxingscene having a slow day I guess, between this and week old quotes from Eddie Hearn as articles.

Comment

The janibek era is here. Janibek this janibek that who’s afraid of the janibek bat!!!

Comment

Maybe he's elite, maybe not. He wants the most sure route there - through Canelo. Bivol got there that way, even though Canelo came up in weight. Seems like a pretty good plan.

Comment

i think the charlos were giving out about being off p4p lists at points too & one of them was undisputed or close to at that point, u need the opponents to prove it & unfortunately for some they are just not there, charlo pretty happy now tho, some get lucky some not so much i think

Comment

Working...
                    X