Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner's Response To Failed Drug Test: She's Tweeting the Craziest Things; Needs To Be Taking It Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner's Response To Failed Drug Test: She's Tweeting the Craziest Things; Needs To Be Taking It Seriously

Mikaela Mayer thinks Alycia Baumgardner could learn a thing or two about crisis PR management. It was announced last month that Baumgardner, the undisputed junior lightweight champion, had tested positive for two banned performance-enhancing drugs in the lead-up to her July 15 bout against Christina Linardatou. Baumgardner has
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayer’s absolutely right - Baumgardner’s not fooling anyone with her ridiculous tweets

Comment

So glad the vindictive Baumgardner is getting burned. She thought she was the new Claressa with all the badmouthing and bragging. Now she's paying the price for her arrogance.

Comment

In Baumgartner's mind, she thinks being candid and aggressive with the accusations somehow makes her look innocent

Comment

Baumgardner is a cheater and needs to be banned. She talk so much sheet and all the while the beech knew she was dirty. She had to take steroids to win. What a F-in disgrace. Ban her for life.

Comment

Ooooh boy, Mikaela Mayer better than me, boy

I'd be on the "Alycia Baumgardner Slander World Tour" if was her

I'd be on every website, TV station, radio station, and podcast slandering that hXe if I was her

Comment

Typical response from a guilty person. Just like *****, blame everyone but yourself. True narcissist. She’s dirty and needed steroids to win. Ban her and all cheats for life.

Comment

Working...
              X