Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: When Going Gets Tough, Brook Looks For a Way Out - Dubois is The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: When Going Gets Tough, Brook Looks For a Way Out - Dubois is The Same

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew was highly critical of Daniel Dubois' recent performance against WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk. Last Saturday night in Poland, Dubois was knocked out in the ninth round of the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-31-2023, 12:09 PM.

Brook’s face was broken against both GGG and Spence…I disagree with Bellow

Comment

Bellew is a complete idiot. With friends like him who needs enemies? What a jealous, hating, POS

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
        Bellew is a complete idiot. With friends like him who needs enemies? What a jealous, hating, POS
        If a friend can't tell you you're a quitter then who can!?

Though Bellew is an ásshole, he is right they've both quit as did AJ.

He was prompted by the ref to move out of the corner, he even moved him out the corner moved him back and then pulled on his belt to have him move on his own volition hence "prompted" and didn't, forcing the ref to wave it but bellend throats AJ so he won't accept that reality...
        baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

I gotta disagree with this point because Brook dug deep against Porter & Jones. I personally didn't see Brook quit against Crawford or GGG: he just couldn't withstand the power.

Comment

Yep they should have carried on until their eyes popped out of their heads.
            Adonis to you ToeKnee
            Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Bellew once again proving himself to be the company stooge that he is.

Sold his soul to Matchroom for three PPV’s and a job on punditry.
              baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Bellew once again proving himself to be the company stooge that he is.

Sold his soul to Matchroom for three PPV’s and a job on punditry.
                Exactly. Biggest hypocrite going.

All drug cheats should be banned for life…Except my matchroom friends.

Calls Brook a quitter..I wonder if he’d say the same about AJ? A bit resounding no.

Comment

Think bomber bellew is talking **** just a lil bit here brook literally had one side of his face broke against ggg then had the other side broke in the following fight against Spence and I don’t think Dubois quit against Joyce as he had a fractured orbital bone maybe he quit against usyk think that comment about brook was out of order tho!
                  M111 M111 Flap Mr WorldWide like this.

Comment

Im not sure what to think of DDD unless he tells me. I think its his gas tank that made him quit. Are some reasons for quitting worse than others? I mean he could quit as punches hurt too much. Or quit as hes tired. Or quit as he didnt think he could win.

Comment

Working...
                    X