Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Convinced Devin Haney Does Not Want To Fight Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Convinced Devin Haney Does Not Want To Fight Shakur Stevenson

Shakur Stevenson and Devin Haney simply don't like each other. They've gone from respectfully calling each other out, to hurling curse-filled tirades at one another every chance they get.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney only fights you if you are B level or close to social security.....

Comment

Haney knows he won't do well at 135, vs. Anyone, so that's why the 25% offer to Shakur! I jusr hope Shakur and Frank Martin can make a deal without a purse bid! That should be a good fight!

Comment

The problem with Devin Haney is and it’s always gonna be that he thinks he’s bigger than what he actually is. He doesn’t sell tickets. Boxing is a business. Whoever sells more tickets is the A side, regardless of how many belts you have. Devin Haney can’t even sell out in Las Vegas , his hometown. Dazn would even shut down the lights in some parts of the arena because it was dark and empty smh the only fights where he actually had people where in Australia because of Kambosos and in Vegas because of Lomachenko fans

Comment

Why would he want to fight Shakur?

Losing 12-0 as a undisputed wouldn't be good. Fuks up his reputation.

Comment

Haney is in a difficult predicament.
            He has to face at 135 Loma or Shakur and at 140 he has Regis, Toe, Matias all heavy hande punchers.
            He is gonna get his ass beat sooner than later. Boy can't pop a ballon.

brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

if shakur had a belt and haney 3 belts then it could be seen as a poor offer but for what it is its not bad, shakur is been given the challenger split, but hes not up for that challenge, he would be happy im sure if he did take and win that challenge, he could then enforce his splits if he wants, not everybody is a tank davis, belts mean cash for most guys
              lred00 lred00 likes this.

Comment

If Stevenson's as good as he says he should have taken the 25% and the belts in exchange for beating Haney up. Don't see what's wrong with paying the guy 75% for that.

Comment

Originally posted by MMegatron View Post
                  If Stevenson's as good as he says he should have taken the 25% and the belts in exchange for beating Haney up. Don't see what's wrong with paying the guy 75% for that.
                  Important to note he never walked away from additional offers though. He just said no to 25%, not the fight.

Originally posted by Shakur Stevenson
                  I don't think I'm the A side I just know my worth and 25 percent ain't it and I didn't turn the fight down either that's was supposedly be the first offer haven't heard nun else since.
                  BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Why would Bill Haney aka Bootleg Cornell West let his son get washed 11-1 by Shakur when he can make the same money possibly outboxing Regis, especially after Regis's last dreadful performance?

Comment

Working...
                    X