Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: Dubois Basically Quit, He Needs To Work on His Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: Dubois Basically Quit, He Needs To Work on His Heart

Zhilei Zhang, the WBO interim-heavyweight champion, met with Chinese media representatives in New York City to discuss his upcoming rematch with fellow Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Emperor Zhang has spoken!

Comment

When The Big Bang speaks, YOU LISTEN!
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

He is right, Dubois has other flaws, but he can compensate much of them if he only finds his heart. It seems when he is in a tough situation or heart, he doesn't know what to do and simply quits. Even though, I think that he was just taking time to rest for the second count, it's just Pabon that wasn't a good referee at all.

Comment

Yeh needs to work on his heart ie cardio/gas tank

Comment

Zinger from zhang

He’s bang on , DDD doesn’t have the heart to take a belt off anyone

Zhang would tune him up too

Comment

Zhang is right about DuBois.

Unfortunately Zhang is a fat lazy bum too. He was so out of shape for the Jerry Forrest fight he literally almost died of organ failure. I weep for the state of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                He is right, Dubois has other flaws, but he can compensate much of them if he only finds his heart. It seems when he is in a tough situation or heart, he doesn't know what to do and simply quits. Even though, I think that he was just taking time to rest for the second count, it's just Pabon that wasn't a good referee at all.
                The first count you could say Dubois was getting a few extra seconds of rest but the second KD Dubois stayed down till 9...whats the ref supposed to do? It takes a second to stand lol Plus Dubois barely seemed bothered he had been counted out.

The kid lacks heart.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Zhang is right about DuBois.

Unfortunately Zhang is a fat lazy bum too. He was so out of shape for the Jerry Forrest fight he literally almost died of organ failure. I weep for the state of the heavyweight division.
                  Yeah the heavies have been like this for 20+ years but in the last couple fights Zhang has upped his prep and can manage a solid 12 rounds now.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

The first count you could say Dubois was getting a few extra seconds of rest but the second KD Dubois stayed down till 9...whats the ref supposed to do? It takes a second to stand lol Plus Dubois barely seemed bothered he had been counted out.

The kid lacks heart.
                    The 10 count is not 10 seconds (but being up within the 10 count, even on 10, means you are up), Dubois was hurt and tired, but wasn't out. I am not saying he would've won, he was losing on points, but the stoppage was a bit forced. Anyway, for a big percentage of the fans, this fight will be forever controversial for multiple reasons. What's left to see is the outcome of the appeal.
                    Raimondo Raimondo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X