Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner Test Failure: The Levels That Were in Her System Were Pretty Damn High

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner Test Failure: The Levels That Were in Her System Were Pretty Damn High

Former world champion Mikaela Mayer (18-1, 5 KOs) is back in action this coming Saturday, when she faces Silvia Bortot at Manchester Arena. The fight will be the second return for Mayer since her split decision loss to Alycia Baumgardner in their super featherweight unification from October of 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What were they? I haven't seen the levels.

Comment

Maybe that's why baum was always so angry, yelling, disrespectful?

Comment

"She's not my problem", huh?

This after yelling and bawling about Baumgardner for a small eternity or so...
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          What were they? I haven't seen the levels.
          Her a_S haven’t seen them either but people need **** to talk about!
          Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Bottom line is boxing needs to get serious on drug cheats - no more excuses just clean up the sport.

Comment

Question is why do they let these fights happen? Why reveal the results only when the fight is over?
              Is it possible Baumgardner's team didn't expect her to be tested after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
                Question is why do they let these fights happen? Why reveal the results only when the fight is over?
                Is it possible Baumgardner's team didn't expect her to be tested after the fight?
                It takes a while to test the samples taken. The sample was taken two days before the fight. With the results not yet in, there's no way to stop the fight from happening. However, i'm sure it will be ruled a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by unknowledgeablepugilist View Post
                  Bottom line is boxing needs to get serious on drug cheats - no more excuses just clean up the sport.
                  Sorry buddy but that's way too much to ask for in this sport. Actually asking for anything even remotely close to reasonable from this sport is asking too much.

Comment

They found an entire Walgreen's pharmacy in her blood stream.

Comment

Working...
                    X