Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Calls For Clash Against Jermall Charlo: 'I'm Ready For That Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Calls For Clash Against Jermall Charlo: 'I'm Ready For That Fight'

Daniel Jacobs is calling for a clash against WBC middleweight titlist Jermall Charlo. If a potential fight were to take place, aside from the sizable sums they'd be asking for, the weight for which the bout would be contested would be one of the bigger sticking points.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"got one or two left in me" ? Rounds you mean .....right ?
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

This would be a very outdated fight which imo is pointless. Atm both fighters are irrelevant.
      Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
        This would be a very outdated fight which imo is pointless. Atm both fighters are irrelevant.
        All PBC fighters are relevant

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          "got one or two left in me" ? Rounds you mean .....right ?
          Hahahahahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
            True, but both have been out while, so kinda works at well. Jacobs wins he’s back in the mix , or losses, he retires with a decent check.

Charlo loses, he’s gotta rebuild or retire, or he’s back in the mix & knocked off the ring rust.

Comment

You'll probably have more chances of winning the lottery than trying to make Jermall Charlo fight you.
              tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

This was a good fight at one point in time. But Jacobs' latest performances left a lot to be desired, and I really like the guy, though. Going life and death versus a fighter like Gabe Rosado and then just somehow letting the fight completely slip away on the scorecards against Ryder bummed me out.

It can't hurt them if that's all there is left out there for them. A payday is better than no payday. There's not much relevance in terms of the rankings, though. One fighter has been lackluster lately and the other is in question if he can even get his **** together and fight.

But if they can make the fight, sure...have at it.

Comment

My respect level for Charlo dropped a bit when Jacobs ran up on him talking about getting M's and Charlo's bark turned into a whimper.
                  tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Jacobs was never anything special and Charlo is just a fake. This era of MW has been very poor, take out GGG and it’s pretty much trash. Sad to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X