Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Paying No Mind To Jermall Charlo: "I'm The Real Champion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Paying No Mind To Jermall Charlo: "I'm The Real Champion"

Normally, world champions are supposed to do one thing. Well, there's a list of things they typically do. They remain relevant in the public eye, they call for the best matchups, they constantly work on their craft, and most importantly, they fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want Charlo to defend one more time, 10 years from now so he can lay claim as the longest running titlist ever.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

No you're not! Jermell Charlo holds that distinction, he's earned it, while you haven't, not yet anyway.

Comment

Jermall Charlo needs to sh1 or get off the pot already.

Comment

man thats crazy. Charlo ain't even a big draw like Canelo or FMJ, to say thats ok, this guy is a golden goose. Don't understand why so much coddling and protection for him? Charlo should've been stripped of that title some time ago. If he's protected to keep that belt and his 0 for a future fight vs Canelo, then thats a very big BS and very underserving !

Comment

Adamas would be demanding more money, have more eyes on his fights and have the potential to be unifying if not for the blatant corruption that has been allowed.

WBC needs to be investigated and deleted. Add the WBA to that list.
            TheBoxingBull TheBoxingBull likes this.

Comment

Sulamain is a crook, paid off by big promoters and fighters. Everybody knows that.

Comment

Charlo needs to give up his belt willingly, even without Sulaiman's consent.

Comment

Too many fighters waiting for something, instead of just getting busy fighting.

If nothing is being done about this case, do something drastic. File a lawsuit or something. If you can't do that, then stop crying and start going active.
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                    I want Charlo to defend one more time, 10 years from now so he can lay claim as the longest running titlist ever.
                    You gotta warn me please before you drop hillarious truth bombs

im nursing 4 cracked ribs
                    and my medication isn’t really helping!

I am still laughing

thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X