Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jesus Ramos, Erickson Lubin - Face To Face at Los Angeles Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jesus Ramos, Erickson Lubin - Face To Face at Los Angeles Presser

Ramos, Lubin LA Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the Canelo Alvarez vs. Jermell Charlo SHOWTIME PPV undercard went face-to-face Tuesday during a Los Angeles press conference ahead of their respective showdowns taking place Saturday, September 30 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo Promotions will present the Premier Boxing Champions Pay-Per-View. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

These guys shirts are tripping me out. Is Ramos shirt a music note from Mario Paint?

Comment

Every time I see Lublin fight, I expect him to get the crap beat out him, he’s a good fighter, his losses are just stuck in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        These guys shirts are tripping me out. Is Ramos shirt a music note from Mario Paint?
        No, its a shirt by ********* Dior

Comment

Im always up for a Lubin fight. He is an exciting fighter, win or lose, always dangerous.

Loss to Charlo isnt that relevant anymore because that was very early in his career and the way the fight ended, it could have been a fluke.

JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Im always up for a Lubin fight. He is an exciting fighter, win or lose, always dangerous.

Loss to Charlo isnt that relevant anymore because that was very early in his career and the way the fight ended, it could have been a fluke.

Fundora was also a fluke.
            This fight is tough for my brain thinking how dangerous Lubin can be, but my wallet thinks Ramos is gonna punch his face in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

Fundora was also a fluke.
              This fight is tough for my brain thinking how dangerous Lubin can be, but my wallet thinks Ramos is gonna punch his face in.
              I agree about the Fundora fight. Fundora is a freak of nature and damn weird style which will present problems for 9/10 opponents. Having said that, freakish loss or not, Lubin took a lot of punishment in that one, although he also showed a ton of heart.

Comment

Working...
              X