Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev-Kevin Gonzalez WBA Title Eliminator Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev-Kevin Gonzalez WBA Title Eliminator Ordered

Murodjon Akhmadaliev is back at the negotiating stable and still at least one fight away from competing for his old title. The former WBA/IBF junior featherweight titlist has been ordered to next face Mexico's Kevin Gonzalez in a final
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this match-up. I Just hope the WBA does not let it interfere with the undisputed fight that is in the works. I read the article but the WBA has done some wierd stuff before. Also, do not declare the winner as "Regular Champion".

Comment

Why was there no rematch on Tapales?

I scored it for MJ by a round or 2. You'd think a close fight would warrant a rematch especially when it involved two belts.
      I'd rather Inoue vs MJ for undisputed than vs Tapales.

Comment

The WBA give Marlon the green light to go into a unification.

Originally posted by Jsrr View Post

I scored it for MJ by a round or 2. You'd think a close fight would warrant a rematch especially when it involved two belts.

Comment

It was a mandatory

Comment

Mandatory's don't get rematches unless youre AJ.

And if MJ wins this, he'll be mandatory for Inoue, so you'll probably get that fight. I highly doubt Monster will be able to jump another weight class in six months.
            Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Mandatory's don't get rematches unless youre AJ.

And if MJ wins this, he'll be mandatory for Inoue, so you'll probably get that fight. I highly doubt Monster will be able to jump another weight class in six months.
              Inoue plans to have one fight at the weight after undisputed. Nery already in the rotation.
              Last edited by Mammoth; 08-29-2023, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Inoue plans to have one fight at the weight after undisputed. Nery already in the rotation.
                Just the one? I figured he'd want to end Casimerro from all that garbage him and Sean Gibbons have been pulling.

Nery fight in USA then I assume? Still banned for life in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Just the one? I figured he'd want to end Casimerro from all that garbage him and Sean Gibbons have been pulling.

Nery fight in USA then I assume? Still banned for life in Japan.
                  I thought it was just the one from what I read.

I would assume? I doubt anything has been discussed about a Nery fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I thought it was just the one from what I read.

I would assume? I doubt anything has been discussed about a Nery fight.
                    You could be right. I had read that he planned on staying at 122 for "two years to grow into the division" but that was immediately after the Fulton fight, so who knows. A lot of times the story changes by the week.
                    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X