Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder Wants Golovkin: I Don't Mind Going To Kazakhstan For The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder Wants Golovkin: I Don't Mind Going To Kazakhstan For The Fight

Super middleweight contender John Ryder is still hoping to secure a fight with former world champion Gennadiy Golovkin. The 41-year-old Golovkin has been out of the ring since losing a twelve round decision in his trilogy fight with undisputed super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in September of last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this dude has pathetic ambition and needs new advisors. Why train every day to set up a fight with a 41 year old, who fought once last year? why not challenge Mbili, Morrell , or Berlanga? This Ryder sounds like he took too many head shots already? A win over GGG, does not mean much today, and a loss would be a dagger to his spiraling career.

Comment

Ryder is gutsy solid fighter but he needs to stop calling out GGG who went MIA that dude is quasi-retired at this point. Berlanga or Caleb would be ideal opp for the English man.

Comment

The only way he would get the fight. He represents the easy UK money and will get beaten up again. He is too brave for the skills he has.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
          Ryder is gutsy solid fighter but he needs to stop calling out GGG who went MIA that dude is quasi-retired at this point. Berlanga or Caleb would be ideal opp for the English man.
          Everybody needs to stop calling out GGG! It's pathetic!

Comment

Oh shlt so golovkin gave up all his belts? So if he comes back it's pretty much gonna be at 168 then

Comment

Ryder must’ve run out of the Canelo paycheck already.

Comment

I’d rather see Ryder and ANYONE ELSE but Triple G.

Comment

Fighters that call out a 41 yr old GGG who hasn't fought in a year and is certainly on the tail end of his career are F ing annoying... Where were all these callouts 4-5 yrs ago... Pathetic is right...

Comment

John, I hate to be the 1st to tell you but GGG is retired and spending his loot tricking in Hollywood!

Comment

Working...
                    X