Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Believes Dubois Still Young Enough To Rebuild and Become Future Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Believes Dubois Still Young Enough To Rebuild and Become Future Force

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch believes the 25-year-old Daniel Dubois could still be a future force in the heavyweight division. On Saturday night in Poland, Dubois suffered the second defeat of his pro career when unified champion Oleksandr Usyk knocked him out in the ninth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois will never be good enough, he's the black David Price..

Comment

He's the next Chisora. I think he will continue getting paid for years to come.

Comment

he needs to keep his chin & punches up, improve his stamina, harden his heart & orbital bones & the future could be brighter

Comment

after a heart transplant, he'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            Dubois will never be good enough, he's the black David Price..
            So Audley Harrison then
            Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
              He's the next Chisora. I think he will continue getting paid for years to come.
              I dunno, when has Chisora ever been a quitter?

The reason Chisora had longevity is because his genuine losses were against high level fighters and he often made a real fight of it. So the fans will watch. Plus he could pull out some victories against guys like Takam to rejuvenate him.

Dubois is 25 and already quitting in fights. You never saw Chisora taking knees and quitting and going on the floor 3 times against the likes of Kevin Lerena.

The public won't support Dubois like Chisora. He has no personality and he quits.

Speaking of those two, considering Dubois takes a knee under any sustained pressure, and considering Chisora's pressure style, I think prime Chisora would have overwhelmed him.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 08-28-2023, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

I dunno, when has Chisora ever been a quitter?

The reason Chisora had longevity is because his genuine losses were against high level fighters and he often made a real fight of it. So the fans will watch. Plus he could pull out some victories against guys like Takam to rejuvenate him.

Dubois is 25 and already quitting in fights. You never saw Chisora taking knees and quitting and going on the floor 3 times against the likes of Kevin Lerena.

The public won't support Dubois like Chisora. He has no personality and he quits.

Speaking of those two, considering Dubois takes a knee under any sustained pressure, and considering Chisora's pressure style, I think prime Chisora would have overwhelmed him.

Yes I agree. I wasn't a fan of Chisora in the 2000's but he slowly won me over with his battles.

He went in to win it, and his fights were mostly entertaining.

Dubois vs Joyce 2 (if Joyce loses agains Z) would be a fun fight.

Only way to gain relevance is by beating the dude who ended him.

Comment

I want to see him fight BB Anderson.

Comment

Froch outta his GDM too! He has no dammmm heart, period! End of ****kking story.
                    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X