Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yigit Details Negligent Medical Attention From Onsite Staff After Loss To Berinchyk On Usyk-Dubois Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yigit Details Negligent Medical Attention From Onsite Staff After Loss To Berinchyk On Usyk-Dubois Card

Anthony Yigit endured a tougher fight to tend to his many wounds than he did in his actual in-ring defeat. The former title challenger from Sweden was understandably livid over the gross disregard for his safety after his twelve-round, unanimous defeat to Ukraine's Denys Berinchyk. The lightweight bout took place on the Oleksandr Usyk-Daniel Dubois undercard Saturday at Stadion Wroclaw (Poland), where Yigit (27-4-1, 10KOs) suffered a cut over his left eyebrow and severe swelling around both eyes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not too good to hear a story of this caliber! All I can say is WOW

Comment

“Also they couldn’t take me to the hospital (because) my injuries aren’t life threatening. Been 4 hours with an open cut on my eyebrow.”

gotta love that government healthcare.

On the flipside though, did he not have a cutman?

Comment

And everyone wants to ride Jared Anderson for looking out for himself.. smh.. this sport is so fcking foul

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
          And everyone wants to ride Jared Anderson for looking out for himself.. smh.. this sport is so fcking foul
          I fully agree with Jared. I think most guys are just surprised by the honesty. Anyone who’s ever boxed knows the goal is to get in and out of the sport with as little damage as possible.

Comment

I’m not mad at Jared or no other fighter who get paid and get the hell outta this slave aSs sport! If you entertain your whole career and wind up damaged permanently no one cares but your family, that’s it!

Comment

Yigit is a gamer, perhaps not the most talented but always gives whatever he can. He fought thru that grotesque injury to his eye against Beast Beranchyk. I actually thought he might give Romero a challenge but he was steamrolled. Sad to hear him treated poorly after giving it all he had in the ring. It's a brutal and unforgiving sport.

Comment

What ever anyone say's about the BBBofC this would never happen in the UK!

Comment

Goes to show how little people's lives mean nowadays. Man fights for a living, always brings it the best he can and can't even get proper medical attention for putting his life on the line for our entertainment. It's a cold world we live in.

Comment

That's not acceptable

Comment

Working...
                    X