Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Enjoying Retirement, No Regrets on Walking Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Enjoying Retirement, No Regrets on Walking Away

Manny Pacquiao is another fighter that doesn't know when to walk away. The 44-year-old former eight-division champ recently announced that he's making a full comeback in 2024. What's difficult to some, however, was a walk in the park for Mikey Garcia. Although he was entangled in long stretches of inactivity at times, Garcia put together the sort of career that most can only dream of.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey had a great career, came through with no serious health injuries and made a lot of money. He's enjoying life with family an friends . What more can one ask for

Comment

I salute him for that. HOF worthy, that is debatable but if Bradley can get in with that record, i reckon Mikey will get in easy as well. That con job he did in making people think he had a shot against Spence when in reality it was just a money grab, that was sleezy.

Comment

Best win? Broner? Jessie Vargas? He jumped around from weight to weight picking up the easiest belts.

Comment

Bear the likes of Broner & Easter …Hahaha
          Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Salute Champ! Job well done, now enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Comment

Not as great a career as he might have had but leaving with his health and cash too is no small thing.

Good luck Mikey!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                I salute him for that. HOF worthy, that is debatable but if Bradley can get in with that record, i reckon Mikey will get in easy as well. That con job he did in making people think he had a shot against Spence when in reality it was just a money grab, that was sleezy.
                Bradley resume is way better than Garcia idk what your on about
                danceswithfire danceswithfire likes this.

Comment

It really is crazy to me how much people liked this dude up until he lost to spencerina. Then he became a joke

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Not as great a career as he might have had but leaving with his health and cash too is no small thing.

Good luck Mikey!
                    I always felt like he saw the landscape at Top Rank, and didn't like his chances. Looking back, that Loma fight was winnable. He wouldn't have beaten Crawford, though. You're right, tho. As a businessman he made shrewd moves.
                    Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X