Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Drops Daniel Dubois Twice, Knocks Him Out in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Drops Daniel Dubois Twice, Knocks Him Out in Ninth

By Declan Taylor - Oleksandr Usyk clambered off the canvas in the fifth round and then stopped Daniel Dubois in the ninth on a highly controversial night in Wroclaw, Poland. The Ukrainian retained his WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF heavyweight titles as a result of the victory but he had to climb off the floor after he was downed by a right hand to the body which referee Luis Pabon judged to have been low.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-26-2023, 05:38 PM.

Ukraine’s WBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight world champion, Oleksandr Usyk, will defend his collection of belts against England’s Daniel Dubois this Saturday, Aug. 26 at Tarczyński Arena Wrocław in Wroclaw, Poland.

This is the second title defense for pound-for-pound great Usyk (20-0, 13 KOs), who moved up to heavyweight in 2019 following a historic run to the undisputed cruiserweight championship. Usyk toppled reigning champion Anthony Joshua by unanimous decision in September 2021, then prevailed by split decision last August in their highly anticipated rematch. Dubois (19-1, 18 KOs) has won four fights by stoppage since a 2020 TKO defeat to countryman Joe Joyce.

Comment

WAR Usyk !!!
      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

I have my popcorn ready to go!

Comment

Main event set to begin around 6 PM my time, which is much more preferable than near midnight. I will of course be full to bursting with pizza and THC.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            Main event set to begin around 6 PM my time, which is much more preferable than near midnight. I will of course be full to bursting with pizza and THC.

If you need help with the Pizza and THC. I'm free tonight.

Comment

Usyk looked good at the weigh in.

Comment

War usyk!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cannot wait, I hope Dubois brings it, atmosphere gonna be great

Comment

Prelims live on YouTube
                    highlights, повний бій, полный бой, oleksandr usyk, александр усик, усик джошуа, усик фьюри, усик дюбуа, бокс, олександр усик, джошуа усик, джошуа усик 2, фьюри усик, усик джошуа 2 бой, joshua vs usyk, бой усик джошуа, усик джошуа 2, усик бой, усик джошуа бой, усик джошуа реванш, усик бокс, усик бои, усик интервью, реванш усик джошуа, усик джошуа бій, реванш усик, усик новости, усик джошуа 2 огляд, усик 2023, бой усик, usyk vs dubois, усик украина, усик боксер
                    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X